Saturday, April 9, 2011

"The earth is one country and mankind, its citizens."

Once again I come across a quote that is just too true. I read this quote and the first thought that comes to mind is "If only we could live by this mantra, maybe there would be less war and hatred. If only....."
Am I being too optimistic? I honestly don't think so.
We here in North America live at a very fast pace. We are so busy with too many things, and I think that is the root of many of our issues. To use a common expression, "stop and smell the roses", might explain in a clearer way what I am trying to say.
It is a beautiful day today, one of the first real spring Saturdays we have had this year. With it come hope that a we as a society can change for the betterment of humanity.
Have a great day.

No comments: